We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trade fair

Abergavenny, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
trade fair

hello everyone

I am travelling to prague on the 7th September 2014 for 5 nights staying in the hotel elite. I have heard thst there is usually a trade fair going on during this time? How does it affect tourists ? and what will the westher be like at that time.

thanks

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Prague
City Tours, Walking Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Discover Prague Tours
City Tours, Walking Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Prague On Segway, on E-Scooter, on Quad
City Tours, Segway Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Next City Tours Prague
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,545 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: trade fair

there are things going on in Prague all the time I doubt any trade fair will make any difference to your trip.

As to weather,who knows but that time of year I would say warm though not roasting hot,chances of rain being reasonable and snow being unlikely.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
17,694 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trade fair

should still be pleasant.... harvest/festival time as well

simply google average temperatures for Prague

Prague is full of tourists and busy all the time..trade fair has no bearing

Abergavenny, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: trade fair

Thank you both.

4. Re: trade fair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:16