We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to book in advance?

Plymouth, Minnesota
5 posts
Save Topic
Need to book in advance?

My wife and I will be traveling around Eastern Europe beginning in early July. As we arrive in each city (Munich-Salzburg-Vienna-Budapest-Prague-Krakow-Warsaw), I plan to purchase our departing ticket so I can have it a few days before needing it. My only concern is trying to book a night train from Prague to Krakow on July 12th. Www.cd.cz/eshop will not allow us to book a double. Polrail.com will allow us to book, but 732PLN seems a bit high. I'd love to keep our trip as economical as possible, while maintaining our desired timetable. Given our itinerary, does anyone see a problem with waiting to book until arriving in Europe?

1. Re: Need to book in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 07:16