We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost- taxi from airport to hotel

encinitas,calif.
Level Contributor
962 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
cost- taxi from airport to hotel

Hotel is charging 32E for pick up from airport. what is the average rate to just take a taxi? sorry I cannot find this in the forum.

I understand also that I should get Czech Koruna but fees at airport at quite high.

Is it easy to get them at an atm in town and maybe I just bring enough from the US to get around the first day? Oh, I forgot I am staying at the Hotel Josef..

Thank you so much for any info you can give me..

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
17,113 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost- taxi from airport to hotel

taxi starts at 600kc..about $30...and certainly no more than 700kc/$35

your better deal is to take the AE Airport Express bus to Namesti Republic....no real time savings but more direct and drop off is about 250 yards to Josef...this case pay the driver 60kc i.e. $3.00

pragueairport.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/airpo…

at least 5 different ATMs in each terminal

Edited: 25 June 2014, 22:31
encinitas,calif.
Level Contributor
962 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost- taxi from airport to hotel

thank you so much!

3. Re: cost- taxi from airport to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16