We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old town square hotel location

Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Old town square hotel location

Hi Everyone,

We are visiting Prague in a few months time and staying at the Old Town square hotel (December).. and I wanted to check the easiest way to get to and from the airport... I read up on the topics and it states a taxi to the centre costs around £14gbp ... but I wasnt sure how central the old town square hotel is at all?

Also can anyone recommend any nice eateries nearby?

We like all kinds of food... just nothing too fine dining :0) Middle of the road kind of eateries suit us.

Thanks!

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old town square hotel location

As you can imagine, being in the Old Town Square is about as central as it is possible to be. I think £14 must be 1980s prices, as private transfers charge Kc600/£19, and they are cheaper than taxis.

The recommended transfer company on here is usually the one in the link. It could save you a few pounds, and the company has an excellent reputation.

http://www.praguetransport.com/

Edited: 28 August 2014, 17:14
Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old town square hotel location

Thank you so much, I have just booked with them.

Thats another thing sorted :-)

Thank you!

3. Re: Old town square hotel location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16