We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
468 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

I'm coming into Prague the day after tomorrow and flying back to Montréal on Wednesday. I bought an older edition of the Czech & Slovak Rough Guide (2006) last month, but I bought it new, so other than some highlighting I did, it's in pretty good condition. Although the prices are obviously way out of date (it still uses the Slovak crown), it's still pretty useful for finding out about some of the lesser-known places.

I also have a Bradt Croatia (2007) which I also bought new a few months ago, and is in fairly good condition, other than the highlighting.

Anyways, both books are free to a good home. As I'm getting into Prague late on Monday, and leaving early on Wednesday, that means you can pick either/both up from me on Tuesday. I'll be downtown most of the day on Tuesday, so if you're interested in either and are in Prague on Tuesday, reply to this post and we'll work something out. Don't send me a private message, as it goes to an alternate account that I rarely check.

Jason

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
468 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

bump

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,863 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

Might be an idea to leave them at your accommodation or hand them in to a nearby hostel if no one else takes you up on your generous offer.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
468 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

Thanks for the suggestion, Gus. I'm surprised, though, because I guess I figured there'd be a few backpackers who'd want a free guide book.

Jason

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,863 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

not so many backpackers on this forum but you could offer it on the lonely planet forum Thorntree.

5. Re: In Prague? Free Czech & Slovak Rough Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16