We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Mala Strana

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Mala Strana

I will be in Prague for the first time for 3 nights in early October. I'm thinking of staying in Mala Strana since I've read it's centrally located but not quite as touristy as Old Town. I'm looking for a hotel for around €100 per night, ideally with a bit of charm. It would be nice to have a bar either in the hotel or nearby that would work for a female solo traveler who's well beyond the 20's nightlife scene.

I've looked at U Schnellu, 3 Storks, U Cerneho Orla, Amour Residence and Vintage Design Hotel Sax. They all look good and seem to get good reviews. I thought I'd ask here to get perspective from the kind folks on the forum who are more familiar with Prague. I'm open to other ideas as well.

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Mala Strana

Hi.

We stay at hotel roma which is in Mala strana. Not sure on standard price as we get members rates.

It is a really nice hotel and have stayed 3 or 4 times with no issues.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Mala Strana

Thanks for the response. I will check it out.

3. Re: Hotel in Mala Strana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:16