We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and what to wear

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aguascalientes...
Level Contributor
260 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and what to wear

Hello,

I am traveling to Prague, Poland, and Hungary for almost three weeks starting next week.

- Is the weather really unpredictable during this time? If so, would you recommend warm clothes or just a regular sweater?

- I am traveling with a very casual kind of clothes. Would you recommend something formal just in case?

Please advice, and thank you in advance.

MM

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and what to wear

Dress in layers... Unless going to an opera, casual clothes are fine. Check the weather: Small foldable umbrella is good if you have some space in your luggage; otherwise buy it there...

accuweather.com/en/…125594

Aguascalientes...
Level Contributor
260 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and what to wear

Thanks a lot Sophie!!!

MM

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,442 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather and what to wear

I prefer a light-weight waterproof and a hat to an umbarella ,but the layer thing is importan t,you may find that during the day it is warm but by evening an extra layer or two will be required.

Aguascalientes...
Level Contributor
260 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather and what to wear

Thanks a lot Unclegus!!!

MM

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather and what to wear

Hi,

like your query. Piece of advice for Prague. Temperatures improved compared to last few days of rain and quite cold weather. It should be quite warm and sunny. Probably well over 20 degrees. Best time to visit Prague. On how to dress - in case you plan to visit some of our fancy bars I would recommend you to place also jacket and shirt in your bags. People like to be dressed nicely there. But you can go in also in short:-) and, as someone correctly pointed out, you may like to see some performance here...enjoy!

Aguascalientes...
Level Contributor
260 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather and what to wear

Thanks Peter3489!

MM

7. Re: Weather and what to wear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 05:16