We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

Would anyone else recommend these guys, I am travelling in about 6 weeks from the airport into central Prague, would prefer to be met at the airport rather than chance it with the taxis,and they got at least one recommendation here.

Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

I've used them before and I would always recommend them.

Jason

England
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

Have used them are were brilliant with advice given on way to apartments from the driver.

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

yeah, go for it, they are very good and all drivers speak english

dave

north wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

Hi, we have used this company twice over the past 12 months, the first time they were great but on the second occasion they seriously let us down.

On arrival at the airport no sign of our pickup so we rang them – a mix-up apparently dates mixed they were at the airport the day before to pick us up, so we were a no show! They picked us up 30 mins later. We double checked with our driver (American) our return journey times & date.

When it was time for us to return to the airport – no sign of www.prague-airport-shuttle.com, so in a panic our Hotel arranged a taxi for us, which was 30% cheaper.

Please use this forum because the alternatives are far cheaper & more reliable.

essex
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

we have used this company twice and both times they have been great would recommend them

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

Just returned from Prague and used this company four times. (My collegues used taxis for the same price, but did not get the same service level or the "mini tour" and local information that I did.)

Drivers were always were on time or early. Standard pick-up times to go to airport ensures that you get to the airport about 2 hours prior to departure. If you don't want to wait that long at the airport on your return, let them know when they pick you up at the airport and they will text message the company with any pick-up time you want.

All drivers speak English. I sat up in front with 2 out of the 4 drivers who spoke English (Mike from California and Andrew from Canada) and got the scoop on good restaurants and some great Prague travel tips. Both drivers were very forthcoming; Andrew was hilarious!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

I have booked, will report after I have used them (december).

Liverpool
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

I have also booked with this company when visiting Prague between the 31st Oct and 3rd Nov so will post my views on my return.

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

what is wrong with the airport taxis? I always use them - reliable and you don't get ripped off - fixed prices to the city

10. Re: www.prague-airport-shuttle.com??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 04:16