We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restuarants with an outside terrace

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Restuarants with an outside terrace

Can anyone recommed the best restuarant in Prague with an outside terrace (either riverside or rooftop) with stunning views?

Looking for somewhere really special to have a meal on our wedding night - there will be 12 of us.

Thanks !

Prague
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

The Aria hotel has the most amazing terrace, overlooking the entire city and the castle, good service and food. www.aria.cz. Ask for Mike, he will do the utmost to make the event unforgetable.

N Ireland
Level Contributor
266 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

I ate at the Kampapark several years ago on the terrace overlooking the river near the Charles Bridge, and it was magnificent. Food is also great, but expensive by local standards - but also worth it. Check their website below.

http://www.kampagroup.com/en/

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

don't know when your wedding is, but beware in winter, most of the terraces are closed.

I would plump for the aria like Martina - much more intimate than kampa

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

Wedding will either be end of May or end of July (undecided at the moment) so hopefully all terraces will be open by then.

Had a quick look at The Aria website and it does look nice - how many people does the terrace accomodate ? We'll have 12 people including ourselves - just wondering if we'd be sharing with a lot of other people ?

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

I had upper restaurant at La Perle, which also has a small terrace, would prob seat upto about 30 at a push, so my 22 worked fine.

Prague
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

The Aria terrace is small and you can be seperated from other guests. It is the most amazing place with 360 degrees view over the entire city and the Prague castle.

Another nice terrace has Palfy Palac. Not that great a view, but a great place with a lot of atmosphere for a special event.

7. Re: Restuarants with an outside terrace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 10:22