We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lads Weekend

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, Uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Lads Weekend

The lads have just booked me in on a holiday weekend to prague, is it a "lads night out" venue or not?

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lads Weekend

yes, but try not to totally spoil the experience for real tourists here who have actually come to look at the place and not drink themselves silly

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lads Weekend

Hope you have a good weekend but ...... Prague is a lovely old city, all nationalities visit, so please respect the Czech people and don't drink so much that it becomes embarrassing, saw an awful programme on TV about English drinking excesses in Prague and I don't know how the Police put up with it. I know I sound like a boring old f**t (and probably am) but I am getting fed up with the English reputation abroad (note the Irish, Scottish and Welsh seem to escape this reputation).

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lads Weekend

allegedly unclegus drank so much that he could not remember where the karaoke bar where he sang was

4. Re: Lads Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 22:17