We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motogp

2 posts
Save Topic
Motogp

I am going to the MotoGP in Brno and had a question. I ordered grandstand tickets for Fri-Sun and the ones for Friday and Saturday are essentially ticket stubs. Has anyone else received the same? If anyone had any tips about navigation round Brno too then I would really appreciate it.

Thanks! :-)

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
29,083 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motogp

I don't know about tickets, but as for getting from Brno to the circuit in previous years there have always been free buses from Mendlovo náměstí. If you are thinking of bringing a car, think again - it is not a car-friendly place at the best of times!

If there is anything else you need to know, post your query here and somebody will get back to you.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Motogp

Thank you for your reply. Cool, I will check out if there are shuttle buses! Thanks again

Finland
Level Contributor
420 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motogp

Hi,

I have tried to find Mendlovo namesti on a map, but can´t see it? Does it have another name or could you please tell me, where is it. Thank you!

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
29,083 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motogp

http://goo.gl/maps/TWDoX

Finland
Level Contributor
420 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motogp

Thanks! Looks like I am not able to read. :)

As we stay at Grandhotel, is a taxi best way to get to this place to get the shuttle to the circuit?

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
29,083 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Motogp

No, just get the tram a few stops - the number 1 goes there, for example (direction Bystrc), from outside the railway station. Taxi would take longer and would cost a LOT more - remember to buy and time-stamp your ticket. The inspectors will be out in force during the grand prix.

There should be an event website that provides all the information that you need about transport to the circuit. I am just speaking from memory.

7. Re: Motogp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Brno