We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entering Poland with a felony

Reading, PA
2 posts
Save Topic
Entering Poland with a felony

I was just wondering if anyone knew if you could enter Poland with a felony. I have not been there since my felony conviction. I was planning a trip but I thought I had better check around first.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,229 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entering Poland with a felony

We're in the Schengen zone now, so whatever rules apply there, apply in Poland. At the end of the day though, it's the border guard's decision whether to let people in.

Reading, PA
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Entering Poland with a felony

Ok. I was just trying to find out a little info. I heard that you don't need a visa if it is just a short trip. I suppose I could find out info from a travel agancy. Thanks.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
338 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entering Poland with a felony

Was the felony commited in Poland? If not, the border guard will not know about it.

4. Re: Entering Poland with a felony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2011, 05:15