We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krakow Airport to Zakopane

galway
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Krakow Airport to Zakopane

Hi All

I am due to go to Poland on the 20th of Feb to view wedding venues in Zakopane I have just found out that I am pregnant and hope someone can tell me the best way to get from Krakow Airport to Zakopane, how much should it cost and how long will it take. I am going for 4 nights my original plan was to go to Zakopane for 3 nights and krakow for 1 night but am thinking of changing to 3 nights in krakow 1 night in Zakopane any advice would be greatly appreciated?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krakow Airport to Zakopane

There is a company called www.krakowtours.co.uk i know they do airport transfers but not sure if they go to Zakopane or not, but it's worth going on their website and maybe dropping then an email even if it's not a service they offer they maybe able to help you out in some way, I'm using them to pick me up next month

Krakow has a small airport and it's not really integrated into the transportation system. However, the shuttle train from the aiport ends up in the main train station which is next door to the bus station, so it's pretty convenient. The train takes 15 minutes & costs 6zl - a taxi will cost you up to 70zl.

I think 1 night in Zakopane and 3 in Krakow is a good choice.

Hope this is of some help to you

galway
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krakow Airport to Zakopane

Thanks so much will look into this.

3. Re: Krakow Airport to Zakopane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:20