We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A fabulous tour guide

cape cod
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
A fabulous tour guide

Our guide Andrew runs a first class tour organization, family owned and operated. He had a brand new White spotless Van with AC and he met us at the dock as our cruise ship docked, exactly on time as emailed

We saw so much and had a great experience learning of the history of the country, city, disaster during the WW II, rebuilding and then Solidarity and its roots. The beautiful St Mary's, many town homes, and buildings, the history of the prison, cultural centers, music, fashion, theme of Amber, and great food. we actually had a nice morning stop for coffee and a small cafe f r lunch with home made sausages and more, which was terrific.

We saw so much it is impossible to explain but Andrew is the perfect guide for 2 people or 20. I highly recommend him

I am happy to answer any inquires or share some photos from our visit this September. Cruise ships have made this a very big stop over and we saw as well others cities, walked the SOPOT boardwalk, and much more.

Steve

USA
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A fabulous tour guide

Thanks so much for all info on Andrew. We are on a cruise next summer and shopping for tour guides in Gdansk. We will have 8. Does he charge per car? Or what? Last year we were charged per car for 8 and had the entire day for one price.

Do you have pixs to view?

Thanks,

Karen D.

cape cod
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A fabulous tour guide

he has vans and mini buses

First class company

Please email him and explain what you want

I recently had a friend from Travel Advisor book him for 16

Let me know

Mention my name Steve Meadow

cape cod
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A fabulous tour guide

Hi Again

Yes I have nice photos and will send up a link for Shutterfly if you give me your email address

Great sunny day

we saw Gdansk, amazing, and Sopot a resort on the water the longest boardwalk in europe etc

he is a terrific person and ZI am sure you can make a deal if early

Regards

'Steve

cape cod
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A fabulous tour guide

If you want a great guide in St Petersburg or Stockholm, I had wonderful ones there

St Pete Anna was GREAT 2 days with her

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
433 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A fabulous tour guide

goiing on a cruse to Gdansk in Feb. How do I get in touch with the tour guide Andrew that you had. How long was your tour? Thanks

6. Re: A fabulous tour guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 01:35
7. Re: A fabulous tour guide

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 15:01
Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A fabulous tour guide

What is the name of the company that this tour guide works for? How did you contact this company in advance of your arrival? What were his rates for the tour? THANKS Will visit Gdansk in August 2010

9. Re: A fabulous tour guide

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 14:59
Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A fabulous tour guide

Thanks for info on Agnes.

Anyone have a contact address/last name/email, etc. for Andrew.

We will be there late August 2010. Any help appreciated.