We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

packing

Which Gdansk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
7 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
packing

What do women wear in early June in Gdansk? Can I wear shorts, jeans & sneakers?

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: packing

Of course you can :) In the city normal clothes like jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, tops... Practically anything but not your swimsuit - this you can wear on a beach ;) Take some sweater or a jacket as nights (and days also) can be cool or even sometimes cold.

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
306 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: packing

Check out the weather forecast and dress appropriately. Right now the weather is cloudy and cold. I'd pack shorts just in case but you might have to bring a rain jacket and a sweater.

Regardless of the weather, Gdansk is a great city and I hope you'll have a fun stay.

3. Re: packing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 05:17