We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sopot Mid June - ??

Which Sopot hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sopot Mid June - ??

Hello. I would like to visit Sopot (travelling as a couple), and surrounding areas during the last two weeks in June with hopes to enjoy a combination of beach time and culture.

Two questions very important questions please:

- Will June weather be warm enough to enjoy the beaches? (reading/reasearching with conflicting reports).

- When I read 'party town', I am put off this destination. Can someone clarify as we would avoid at all costs, anywhere that was a party destination. (We live in work in a very busy city)

Any help and advice is appreciated. Big thanks!

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sopot Mid June - ??

Hi.

Weather is always hard to predict but in my opinion June and September are the best months to visit Polish seaside. It's the time when children are at school so crowds are significantly smaller and you have big chances that the weather will be nice. But don't expect water to be warm!

Sopot is a resort town with many clubs and restaurants but almost all of them are concentrated near the main touristy route. It's quite crowded in July and August but there are chances that it will be calmer in June. It's definitely not a busy city like London as it's a rather small town with lots of greenery around. No worries, it's nothing like Ibiza ;)

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sopot Mid June - ??

What is the weather like in July. What are the temperatures day and night as I would like to combine a beach holiday with culture

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sopot Mid June - ??

What is the weather like in July. What are the temperatures day and night as I would like to combine a beach holiday with culture

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sopot Mid June - ??

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sopot Mid June - ??

Here you can find some info about Sopot climate: www.sts.sopot.pl/en/it.php?strona=spa#txt

and annual records for Gdansk-Wrzeszcz which is some 10km from Sopot: http://www.meteo.pg.gda.pl/Yearly.htm

6. Re: Sopot Mid June - ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2016, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Sopot