We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campings in Bialystok

Which Bialystok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Riga, Latvia
1 post
Save Topic
Campings in Bialystok

Hi, I have plans to visit Bialystok and would like to stay in a camping with my own tent. I could not find campings in Bialystok through Google, but hope that TA community will help me out.

Campsite with shower, WC, electricity outlet is all I need.

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Oroville, California
Level Contributor
688 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Campings in Bialystok

Hi. There is a campground in Bialowieza National Park, which is just outside of Bialystok. You can camp there. It's a national park, so it most likely won't have power outlets or a shower. In Poland, there are no "campsites" You just pay, and set up your tent where ever there is room. There will probably be a toilet, but nothing else. If you really need a shower and power outlets, you'll have to stay in one of their lodges.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Campings in Bialystok

To the best of my knowledge there are no campsites in Bialystok. It is a big city, if there are any official places with proper infrustucture to pitch a tent they are way outside Bialystok, in tourist attractions like Bialowieza National Park or going in the other direction - Mazury Lake District.

Cologne, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Campings in Bialystok

Hey we were a few days ago at this campground. It was organized by a hotel and a bit outside of Bialystok. They had great soup and it has cost for 2 people and one tent 21 Zloty (with shower and toilet of course).

Maybe someone else will need this address:

Białostocka 94

16-010 Wasilków, Polen

Koordinates:

53.193743, 23.192566

Reply to: Campings in Bialystok
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted