We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kazimierz Restaurants

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton Coldfield
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kazimierz Restaurants

I have found a lot of recommendations for restaurants in the Old Town area of the city,has anyone any suggestions for eating places in and around Kazimierz please.

N Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kazimierz Restaurants

I ate at the Ariel on Szeroka Street last month and it was very good. The cuisine is Jewish, as is that of the Eden next door, which is also highly recommended, but I didn't try it..

Liverpool
Level Contributor
385 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kazimierz Restaurants

We stayed at the Hotel Ester on Szeroka Street and had 2 meals in the restaurant. The food was really nice in the middle price range for Kracow. There was plenty of Polish choices and my companion rated the hare's leg meal. I had a nice spinach and mushroom pasta for one meal.

We never got round to going to The Ariel which was next door but others we spoke to had no complaints.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kazimierz Restaurants

I heard mixed reviews about Ariel and I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews. We really enjoyed the atmopshere and the food was exellent. I would suggest going for lunch like we did, we had wonderful service.

http://www.ariel.ceti.pl/?page=sg&lan=en

England
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kazimierz Restaurants

I can totally recommend Szara's in that area. Fantastic place with fantastic food.

I'm off to Krakow again on Friday for my 4th visit. Can't wait.

5. Re: Kazimierz Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 21:15