We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to pack for evenings?

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
What to pack for evenings?

Hi we are 6 ladies coming to Krakow in December and hoping to travel light! What sort of clothes should we pack for evenings, or will the jeans and jumpers we are bringing for daytime be acceptable in the restaurants? We are not planning on eating anywhere terribly grand, by the way!

l00
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to pack for evenings?

Hi Chrissymay

Well I have come totally over prepared as the places I have been to just seem to be full of people in their day clothes. I haven't worn half I have brought. My suggestion is to layer up during the day then peel off to a nice top indoors at night...jeans not a problem at all as casual seems to be the thing!

Have a great time - I'm sure you'll love the place as I now do!

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to pack for evenings?

Thanks for the advice - you have saved a lot of excess packing. Jeans it is then, with a nice top to strip off to! Thanks again.

3. Re: What to pack for evenings?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 05:26