We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train station to Hotel Eden

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Train station to Hotel Eden

I am staying at the Hotel Eden, Ciemna 15, 31-053 Krakow. I am flying in to Balice Airport, and planning on getting the train into Krakow centre.

Does anyone know how far the station is from Hotel Eden, is it possible to walk?

Thank you

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
578 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train station to Hotel Eden

It won't be short walk. I will check the possible tram connections in a moment.

Kraków
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train station to Hotel Eden

The nearest from the station is tram no 34 on Pawia street and You shouldt go out on Miodowa street stop, then walk from Miodowa street to the left to Szeroka str. and in the end of Szeroka to the right and walk 30 meters and You'll see Eden Hotel on Your right

Here You can find those streets: www.krakow.pl/gospodarka/mmmk/

Here is map of the trams in Krakow: www.mpk.krakow.pl/index.php?idp=1001+1033+1066&post_action=list_simple&id=1372

3. Re: Train station to Hotel Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 15:21
Get answers to your questions about Krakow