We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salt mines from Kazimierz

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey, Channel...
Destination Expert
for Jersey, St Helier
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
664 reviews
Save Topic
Salt mines from Kazimierz

We are off to Krakow on Sunday - everything I have read is so positive. We intend to get the minibus from Krakow to Auschwitz so we can spend a whole day there and from what I've read we will need to get to the central bus station in Krakow and catch the D8 from the lower level. When we visit the Saltmines on a different day I've heard that we can pick up the minibus near to out hotel, the Qubus which is on the edge of Kazimierz. Does anyone know exactly where the minibus stop is and what the timings are. Any other tips would be great. Thanks in advance!

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salt mines from Kazimierz

The reason for the slightly confusing information is that there are lots of companies/individuals who run the Krakow-Oswiecim route at various times and they (as well as the big public buses) stop at various points in the city. The best thing to do is to is to ask the staff at the Qubus to show you the most convenient stop for you or show up at the central bus station when there is bound to be a minibus or public bus leaving shortly.

2. Re: Salt mines from Kazimierz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 10:16