We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel prices in kracow

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
6 posts
Save Topic
hotel prices in kracow

im looking to take my wife for a 4 to 5 day break in november ive got a cheap flight but cant find hotels with similar deals ,all the 1s ive looked at coming up around the £300 mark,can i get any cheaper

thanks steve greg

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel prices in kracow

Try http://poland.hotele.pl/

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel prices in kracow

Have you considered booking an Easyjet holiday? i.e. booking flights and accommodation in one transaction via the Easyjet website. There are some excellent deals such as the fantastic hotel Qubus. Worth a try.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
628 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel prices in kracow

check out the ibis centrum close to centre and a good price

here,s a link to ibis

ibishotel.com/ibis/…fiche_hotel.shtml

coming out at £250 for 4 nights room only

Settle, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
2,333 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel prices in kracow

My wife and I had 2 nights at the Royal Hotel last year for £20 per night (for two of us, including breakfast). Fairly central, very close to the Wawel castle, pleasant 5 minute stroll to the Rynek, had a suite (not what we were expecting, but much better) with enormous bedroom.

5. Re: hotel prices in kracow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 04:19