We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather this coming week?

sheffield england
Level Contributor
315 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather this coming week?

Hi, coming to krakow 15th to 19th sept - what kind of weather can we expect? Our 4th visit - love the city and all it offers- just hope it doesn't rain!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
389 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather this coming week?

Now it is quite cold (10degC) and cloudy, with a light, cold wind. According to weather forecasts, the weather is going to be like this at least 'till next weekend. It might also rain a little and the wind can become a bit stronger (up to 20km/h).

Weather.com has quite accurate forecasts in English :)

weather.com/outlook/…PLXX0012

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather this coming week?

Cold at the moment, weather.com says 6 degrees. Seems unseasonably cold actually

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
130 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather this coming week?

I am there in 2 weeks and I thought it would be much warmer than the current temperatures! Does anybody know if it is likely to warm up a bit more (you may have a crystal ball!)

It seems I will have to pack for two seasons, Italy and Poland

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
182 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather this coming week?

Last year during September and October the weather was very nice with the temp 20+ C so we all hope that summer/autumn would show some brighter side this year.

Bartek

5. Re: weather this coming week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 18:21
Get answers to your questions about Krakow