We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of transfer from airport.

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of transfer from airport.

Hi there, how much roughly would a taxi cost from the airport to the city centre be Or is it just as easy to take the train/bus.

Thanks

Poland
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

I've been in Krakow four times, the last time I was there was April of last year; then there was an express train with frequent service between Krakow's main train/rail station and the airport. I don't know if that's still true now but several times I've used a website called In Your Pocket, which is an excellent source of up to date travel information about several cities in Europe. Krakow is one of the cities at In Your Pocket's website, and for each city on the site there is detailed and current information about all the options for going between a city's centre and its airport.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
579 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

Take the train. It's cheap and fast, train station Kraków Główny is basically in the city centre.

North Wales
Level Contributor
558 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

I've got a transfer booked for next Monday, cost 80 Zloty's (about £20) from airport to Kazimierz. OK, not the cheapest option but it's door to door, no hassle with cases on train etc.

Put 'Krakow transfer' in google, you'll find loads.

North Wales
Level Contributor
558 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

Oh, forgot to add. You don't pay now 'on-line' with your credit card. You book on-line but pay in cash when you get there, so no worry about you paying and no-one turning up!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

Please see

…hostingpro.pl/…5_Pasazer.html

Kind regareds

DAVE

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

Sorry the link is

…hostingpro.pl/…5_Pasazer.html

kind regards

DAVE

liverpool
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

cheers everyone, thanks for taking the time to reply.

8. Re: Cost of transfer from airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 00:19