We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet airlines

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
9 posts
Save Topic
easyjet airlines

I am flying with easyjet airlines from Paris to Krakow nex month. Has anyone flew with them? are they reputable?

zaplady

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easyjet airlines

Hi

I've flown with them lots of times, and they are very reliable and reputable. Just stick to the rules, don't be late for check in, not even a minute and make sure your checked in luggage is not too heavy and your carry on bag not oversized and you will be fine.

We're also visiting Krakow next month.

Jackie

Sidcup, Kent, UK
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: easyjet airlines

I've flown with them many times too. My least favourite thing about them is that you aren't allocated seats - it feels like getting on a coach! Other than that, they are absolutely fine no problem

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easyjet airlines

Hi

One small point, Easyjet don't fly between Paris and Krakow.

I would duble check your arrangements if I were you

Good luck

Jackie

canada
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: easyjet airlines

thanks for the information. and yes, we are flyingf from Paris via London Luton and on to Karkow...can hardly wait!!

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easyjet airlines

Hi

If you haven't booked your tickets yet, Sky Europe, another budget airline but one I haven't yet tried, fly direct between Paris and Krakow.

Take your own sandwiches and soft drinks on board if possible as the inflight prices are expensive.

Have a good trip

Jackie

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: easyjet airlines

i flew to budapest in march with them,check in early to get boarding 1 to 30 if possible,they dont allocate seats so its organized chaos after 1 to 30 start to queue,other than that its fine a good cheap air line.

Italy/Alaska
Level Contributor
1,572 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: easyjet airlines

Just this month, I flew from Krakow to Rome on SKY EUROPE. Beautiful, new plane with friendly service AND cheap!

They charge quite a bit if your luggage is over their weight limitation-but were nice about letting me put the excess in my carry-on bag.