We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places for breakfast near Sheraton

Wales
Level Contributor
579 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Places for breakfast near Sheraton

I arrive on Weds for 4 nights. Are there any good places near this hotel for breakfast?

Thanks

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
656 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places for breakfast near Sheraton

Dynia on Krupnicza. It's not very close, but in my opinion this is the best place to eat breakfast in this area.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places for breakfast near Sheraton

usually in poland the breakfast is included in the price of the room

Wales
Level Contributor
579 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places for breakfast near Sheraton

Thank you for the replies. The reason I asked about breakfast is I don't have it in my room rate.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places for breakfast near Sheraton

thanks for the info....not very polish.....good reason not to stay at the sheraton

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,171 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Places for breakfast near Sheraton

There's not much around the Sheraton, but it's not a long walk to the Old Town where most cafes do breakfast. I'm happy to recommend the breakfasts at Metropolitan (on the corner of ul. Slawkowska and Sw. Tomasza) - they have brilliant American pancakes with maple syrup.

6. Re: Places for breakfast near Sheraton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Krakow