We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight from north east

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
flight from north east

do any airlines fly to krakow from the north east of england?iv been from newcastle 3 times but all the flights seem to have stopped from here,i dont mind leeds bradford either

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight from north east

According to their website, Ryanair fly to Leeds Bradford.

england
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight from north east

Jet 2.com also fly to Leeds Bradford.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight from north east

I am hoping to go with a group of gents in September from Lds/Bfd. Jet2 are not showing any flights but Ryanair are doing 3 a week but the fares seem very expensive- £200 return. There must be cheaper flights from the north of England!

england
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight from north east

Why not nip down the M62 to liverpool and fly with easyjet, they are cheaper than ryanair.

england
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight from north east

I apologise, jet2.com no longer fly to krakow from any british airport.

Washington
Level Contributor
148 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flight from north east

We are going to Kracow in April but are going from Liverpool with Easy Jet.

We found no flights were available from Newcastle. Easy Jet site kept saying flights to be announced but never materialised.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flight from north east

I went to Krakow in August.Although I live in Leeds,ended up flying from Liverpool with Easyjet as it was over £100 cheaper each,than Jet2 from Leeds.

Jet2 have indeed dropped Krakow from Leeds.Ryanair start flights from Leeds next year.If the flights are currently £200+ for when you want to travel,I would hang on until they do one of their frequent special offer deals.Although I don't think they are valid for flights so far in advance.

I'd check Easyjet and Ryanair from Liverpool.I find it much quicker to get there from Leeds rather than Manchester,which I try to avoid.

8. Re: flight from north east

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 05:24