We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night train to Budapest

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Night train to Budapest

Hi. I am looking to take the overnight train from Krakow to Budapest (D400, R407, EN 477) …interrail.net/krakow-budapest-night-train-t…

However, the Bahn website does not allow me to book this ticket, although it requires reservation. Where else can i book this ticket in advance? Would it be available in other European Train stations? Would it be sold out if I try to purchase the ticket from the Krakow ticket office only 3 days before?

Thank you!

Day Trip to Auschwitz Birkenau and...
199 reviews
from US$85.12*
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Half-Day...
1,389 reviews
from US$47.24*
Special Offer
Krakow Super Saver...
816 reviews
from US$85.12*
US$91.20
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and...
241 reviews
from US$37.45*
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night train to Budapest

Not much chance of it being sold out. I'm certain you'll be able to book it when you arrive in the city. Or even on the day of travel.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night train to Budapest

For this train you have to buy tickets in the special ticket counter (it's located in the main building of the train station). No way to make the on-line booking.

3. Re: Night train to Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 08:30