We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from airport

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from airport

Hello everyone,I will be in Krakow end of August could someone please tell me how much would cost me from airport to apartments ventus rosa by taxi? Can I take a bus or train? If yes how far from the train station or bus station from the apartment?

Also, I'm thinking of staying in Krakow for 8 or 9 days is it too long?

Thanks a lot.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
656 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from airport

It's Biskupia, 500-600 m from the train station, so probably the best choice will be train.

http://www.krakowairport.pl/en/3/176/35/Train

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from airport

the bus stop is close too, shuttles go into town and are much more hassle free. buying tickets on the train can be a bit annoying unless you have right change.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,487 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from airport

just come out of the airport and turn right, follow the road round to the left, and after 5 mins you come to the train station, 8zl and 15 mins later your at krakow.

you pay your train fair on the train.

most places in krakow are easy to walk to, our hotel the kazimerz 2 hotel took 20 mins from the station, but it was a nice pleasant walk,

I wouldn't say 9 days is to long, plenty of time to plan a good itenary plus have a bit of free time.

i hope to go back again, as there is a lot more i want to see.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
817 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from airport

Krakow is well-situated for you to plan day-trips from the city - if you want a change of scene.

Newcastle upon...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from airport

Hi if you are staying at the Ventus Rosa they can arrange a pick-up for you and give you a price. We paid about £20 for a taxi for 4 and as it was late and raining it was worth it. It's quite a long way. The Ventus Rosa is well situated for the city centre.

We stayed in Krakow 3 days and it wasn't long enough. Depends if you want to travel to places around the city .

6. Re: Transport from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Krakow