We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast recommendations?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
343 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast recommendations?

I'm travelling to Krakow in March with my husband. Have booked my hotel which is on a room only basis. Breakfast is available but I wondered if anyone can recommend somewhere in the centre of the town to set us up for a day's sightseeing? The more Polish the better!

Thanks in advance.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Unfortunately Polish breakfasts are pretty boring, but at least there are two of them! Usually bread, curd cheese, ham and some jam for the first, and a bread roll with cheese or ham for the second (at about 11am). I usually take visiting friends to Metropolitan on the corner of Slawkowska and Sw. Tomasza for breakfast as their menu has both the Polish style buffet and great American pancakes with maple syrup. You could also try Camelot which does muesli type things as well as toast etc. Best coffee is at Karma on ul. Krupnicza but I don't know if they do breakfasts.

MJT
London
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

I usually head to Jama Michalika on Florianska - they have a reasonable selection of breakfasts in a historical venue (see link below)

http://www.jamamichalika.pl/index_eng.htm

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Bagelmama in Kazimierz does fantastic breakfast bagels.

4. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2012, 10:39