We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krakow Booze Cruise

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Krakow Booze Cruise

Hi,

I am visiting Krakow for 4 days in early July 2011. I will be part of a 15 person stag party. We are polite, respectful men and won't be doing the usual British drinking for 4 days solid.

However, as well as seeing some of the cultural and historic sights we are looking to have a bit of a knees up on the Saturday night.

Does anybody know if there is any form of boat trip / booze cruise that would be suitable. I have seen some on Stag tour agency websites that include a stripper and cost about £40 per person.

Would it be possible to just turn up at the river Wisla on Saturday night and find a booze cruise or do you think we need to book in advance.

Also any other good activities/ideas very welcome...

Many Thanks,

Daniel

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

I would guess that it's better to book - these booze & stripper cruises are pretty much exclusively focused on foreign male tourists, so I expect they only operate when there's enough demand.

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

Thanks for the reply ewainkrakow! Do you have any recommendations on companies I should book with or how much I should be expecting to pay without being over charged?

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

You certainly need to book, such cruises are organised on demand. Without booking you can at the most sail to the Tyniec Abbey ;) (it's worth to by the way)

No recommendations from me, but you can take a look at crazystag.com/krakow/…strip_boat_show

I can't say anything about the parties they organise, but the company is known from their "Communism Tour" and seems to have a good reputation. Just note that at the Polish version of their website crazykawalerski.pl/Krakow/Imprezowo_i_sexy/S… the strip boat cruise costs less than £27 (stripper not included though), so possibly some haggling may be done.

Krakow, Poland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

Hi Dan, I advise you to stay in one of Krakow's party hostels : mamas hostel, pink panthers hostel etc. Should find them easily here: hostelbookers.com

Wrexham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

Baz your so gay where do i start firstly "polite , respectful men" one word SHAW. secondly "won`t be doing the usual british drinking " its a stag do get a life. Lastly "cultural and historic sights" the only sights i will be seeing is the face of the local landlord in the pub.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

On the website which gave Robin100 , there are a lot of ideas for stag party. For example, you can hire party bus with music , karaoke , leather sofas and a bar and you will ride around the city. Then you can jump to some cool club. During the day you can go at zorbing or for paintball. The possibilities are many, this is Krakow ;]

7. Re: Krakow Booze Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 23:18