We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sim Card

Anglesey Wales
Level Contributor
183 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Sim Card

Hi

can any one tell me please if i can purchase i sim card to access the internet , and if so where can i purchase one.

Many Thanks

Helen

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sim Card

Hi I have not purchased a sim card for internet, but I have bought a normal sim card(pay as you go phone type), you just need to go into one of the phone shops such as era and ask for what you need. There is a lot of free wifi in hotels if that is where you would use it.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sim Card

You can buy them in any of the shops run by the mobile carriers - Orange, T-Mobile etc. You can find them all on the lower ground floor of the Galeria Krakowska mall by the station.

Anglesey Wales
Level Contributor
183 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sim Card

Thank you both

Helen

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sim Card

helen, many bars have free wifi . I have wifi on my mobile phone and use it to access the internet without needing a polish sim card

maybe you can do the same?

5. Re: Sim Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 05:16