We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve in Krakow

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve in Krakow

I am planning a trip to Krakow for New Years Eve with 5 of my friends. I was wondering if we will need to pre book a party before going or if we will be able to walk into a place on the night? We will probably watch the fireworks in the main square at midnight then look to head somewhere for some music. If anyone could recommend any good clubs or bars to go to it would be appreciated. Thanks

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve in Krakow

All the best and most popular bars will have ticket-only entry before midnight. What kind of music are you looking for?

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve in Krakow

Thanks Ewain, we will be looking to find a bar/club after the fireworks in the square, so sometime around1230 I imagine. As for type of music we are all into different types but some where that plays a good mix would be a start any recommendations?

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve in Krakow

Hi there,

there were New Years Eve's parties on the Main Square in Cracow. But as far as I know they deleted it this year. Good option is also party in the hostel. Last year I was staying in a hostel which orgnized party. There had prepared supper for over 50 people and provided alcohol:) I was celebrating New Years Eve with my friends and awesome people from the hostel.

If you want to spend that night in a pub or club you have to make a reservation of course and it's good to do it now because it can be crowded because of that they deleted party on Main Market.

4. Re: New Years Eve in Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2012, 10:22