We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amber jewellery.....

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,071 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Amber jewellery.....

As I still have all my Christmas and birthday money I really want to treat myself to something in Krakow.

Where is the best place to find amber jewellery (I know it's very popular and sold in many places over there) and what kind of prices am I looking at for a nice necklace (for example)......

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amber jewellery.....

Hi,

There's plenty to choose from in the nice shops on Grodzka, and of course in the Cloth Hall. Take your time and find your perfect piece.

Not sure about the prices, sorry.

There's different depths of colours too, don't know why, I really like the red-ish.

You've not got long to go now?

I've still go 5 weeks to wait 'til my tenth trip.

Jane

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amber jewellery.....

Starting at the Cloth Hall is a good bet - the large number of traders means that prices are kept reasonable. Prices vary depending on what kind of necklace you want so it's difficult to say.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,071 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amber jewellery.....

Thank you both for your replies :)

A week today and I'll be there .....

4. Re: Amber jewellery.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2013, 10:44