We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Hi

My boyfriend and myself are visiting Krakow on 1st - 3rd April and I have just seen you can book to go on Vodka Tasting tours.

I would like to know if these are good tours to go on, it says good place to start the night off and meet people!

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Hi,

It depends a lot on your travelling style. If you like to be with many tourist, then the tour is a good start... If you prefer the more local discovery, i will advise you to search for some good vodka place through this forum and do the tour by yourself ;) a nice starting point is banjaluka

J

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Hi,

This one looks fun. Is it the one you were looking at?

crazyguides.com/krakow_tours/polish_food__vo…

I haven't been on it yet as they don't take bookings for one and I usually travel alone.

Aw, I see it doesn't suit your dates though. Maybe you could contact them and see if they'll accommodate you.

Jane

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Hi there,

I've been on few Pub Crawls or Vodka Tasting Tours (it's the same). I like to meet new people so for me it was great fun. You can of course try various types of vodka (cherry, lemon, pure....) and beer (that's on pub Crawl) and hang around with people. There is a guide on such a tour and he/she is taking care about the drinks and leads yu to the pubs and clubs. If you decide yu want to go to some other place you can just spend few hours with Vodka Tasting people:) and go with your friends to some other place.

It's good think if you are first time in Cracow and you don't know where to go in the evening because there so much pubs, bars and clubs there.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Well, it's always a good idea to take a vodka tour, it's more difficult to get back most often... :D

Dorset, England
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Do you have the address for Banjaluka? Would like to take my father there on our trip if there are plenty of different vodkas to try!

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

Hi

It is on plac szczepanski. It is a typical students place with a lot of students. For a less crowded place, you can try some more alternative place like voska cafe on ul. Mikolajska.

Have fun,

J

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

It seems a shame to spend your evening with other tourists in places that the locals avoid, when every Polish bar will have a wide range of flavoured vodkas to try! Get hold of a copy of In Your Pocket or check out Cracow-Life.com and plan your own route.

Saint Paul
Level Contributor
2,154 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

I tend to agree with Wain.

Is there anywhere in KRK where you can't taste a lot of vodka on your own?

Every restaurant we visited more more than willing to "vodka-ize" us with many different tastings. Many times for little cost if you were eating there.

I love the Crazy guys (take the commie tour) but don't see the vodka one as logical.

9. Re: Polish Vodka Tasting Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:17