We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wether in krakow mid march

west midlands
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wether in krakow mid march

Hi Am going to krakow soon, the weather looks warmer than expected, am geared up for v.cold weather but not sure now what to take. have anyone just returned and what is the weather like.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wether in krakow mid march

http://www.pogodynka.pl/polska/krakow_krakow

Seems that the second half of March will be rather warm.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wether in krakow mid march

I just had a look at weather forcast for Krakow and in the next 10 days it's going to be very sunny with day temperatures 10 to 15 Celsius.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
134 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wether in krakow mid march

Just had a look as we are there next week and not sure what to pack. It has been very cold but today its currently 22c at 1pm.However the forecast for next week seems to be averaging 11c daytime cooler at night but minimum is 2c above zero.Best to take layers and a warm jacket I think.Looks like there won't be any rain just sun so should be pleasant.I think it has turned a corner and winter is over.

I usually look at yahoo weather and put in Krakow.You can get a forecast for up to 10 days.Best check it day before you go though to get an up to date idea.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wether in krakow mid march

Take jacket, just for case, it's not heavy and might be useful ;)

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wether in krakow mid march

Just arrived back (3 hours ago) and wished I was staying as it is really hot an sunny there today; it was rainy and quite cool when arrived on Wednesday, but Thursday picked up, cool with sun trying to break through, getting brighter in the early afternoon, yesterday was lovely, but with a slight cool wind and at about 4pm it got markably cooler.

Hotel said weather would be good all next week.

Have a good trip!

Poland
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wether in krakow mid march

Some cold front in slowly approaching Poland (that's what the forecasts say) so it may be colder starting from Monday/Tuesday. Spring in Poland is really tricky, one week it can be almost hot and the second week cold with snow so think twice while packing your suitcases!

Mentioned in this post
Poland
Poland
Europe
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wether in krakow mid march

In March weather in Poland likes to change several times during one day. So take sweater and jacket. Umbrella also can be useful:) Just follow the rule - dress in layers :)

Mentioned in this post
Poland
Poland
Europe
8. Re: wether in krakow mid march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2013, 09:29