We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked....

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked....

Ok not until next February but the prices were too good to leave :)

So we're going for 5 nights this time as we felt the 3 nights just not enough last time. Me and hubby and our parents......long way to go yet but getting excited because at least the flights are booked now :)

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
986 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked....

Hi there!

I am booked for December. I booked five nights and am now kicking myself because I don't think 5 nights is even long enough.

So much to see and do!!

Have a great trip and have fun planning - as I am!

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked....

Hi there and thanks :)

We've done the Aushwitch tour already and that was the main place we wanted to visit last time and so hoping to spend more time just exploring this gorgeous city.

Hope you have a great time too :)

Rainham, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked....

Hi Hever

we dont normally tend to" return" to a place, But now i can see why you are going to return !!

i think we may well return next spring so that we can visit Zakopane - Tatra Mountains and also the salt mines as we didnt have time to visit them on this trip :)

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked....

Hi Edd....the salt mines are worth a visit. We did it on the same day as we visited Auschwitz (what was I thinking with the spelling in my other post?).

Really looking forward to going back again. This time though we'll be taking along my parents and my husband's parents (they've never been before).

belfast
Level Contributor
627 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked....

Hi hever!!!

Did u book the wielopole again? Were also hoping to return in feb x

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked....

Hi belfastchick :)

We haven't booked the hotel yet and going to leave that until later in the year. We do want to return to the Wielpope but at the moment it's coming up at about 250 pounds per couple for 5 nights whereas we only paid 95 pounds for 3 nights last Feb. We didn't book last time until the October so unless we get a really good deal we're going to try and wait until then.

Have you booked anything yet?

The prices for flights were just too good to leave which is why we've booked up so early :)

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked....

great news!

belfast
Level Contributor
627 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked....

Were away to majorca for 10 nights in may so planning on booking when we get home! :) x

Craigavon, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked....

Ha ha HEVER we told you it wouldnt be long before you where going back, we where there the last two Febs, probably give it a miss next Feb as we are hoping to get to New York but will probably be back at the end of next year or early the following year...

G&L

Edited: 16 April 2012, 18:44
N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked....

LOL G&L........can't wait to go back and with having an extra couple of nights will be a big help :)