We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where Hotel kitchen facility for refrigerator and microwave?

Ahmedabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
where Hotel kitchen facility for refrigerator and microwave?

I am coming krakow very soon. I will be staying for long time .I have searched over the internet for hotel/guest house but not able to get details about everything which i wanted.

I want hotel/Guest house details for kitchen facilities.

It should have refrigerator , microwave ,coffee maker and stove altogetther.

Also hotel should have facility for internet connectivity.

please suggest any hotel/guest house where at least i can prepare food in my room either to make stuffed/hot food using microwave and also to put food in the refrigerator for freeze/cold environment.

please share any hotel/guest house details where i can find above facilities and get everything should prepared in my room itself.

Share URL/link or any useful information which should satisfy my need.

Have D nice time and thanks for sharing in advance.

Thanks.

Craigavon, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where Hotel kitchen facility for refrigerator and microwave?

There are many apartments in Krakow which may suit your needs, if you google search Krakow apartments you will find plenty of sites renting them..

G&L

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where Hotel kitchen facility for refrigerator and microwave?

unlikely you will find a hotel that provides anything other than a kettle in your room

as landG25 says, you might be better finding an apartment

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
596 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where Hotel kitchen facility for refrigerator and microwave?

Try Venetian House Aparthotel. I stayed there recently and my room had both microwave and refrigerator.

4. Re: where Hotel kitchen facility for refrigerator and microwave?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:17