We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
485 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
football

Hi

Any advice on best way to get info and tickets to see krakow team?? We arrive on Friday 21st sept until mon 24th sept and would like to fit in a match if we can get tickets

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football

check out the websites for wisla and cracovia for match dates and ticket info. if my memory serves me right you have to provide id to buy the tickets and advice is not to buy the cheapest tickets available.

2. Re: football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 September 2012, 20:53
Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: football

Ticket outlets beside the grounds. Best to buy tickets before as you need to register, so take your passport

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
183 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: football

Wisła Kraków play the home match on 22 of september at 6PM. They rival is Lechia Gdańsk and fans of both clubs live in friendship, we expect even a 2-3 thousands Lechia fans and good cheering, you couldn`t find any better opportunity to see a good show at Krakow stadium.To buy a ticket, firstly you need to go on the ground to get a magnetic identification card. You enter the stadium on the corner of Reymonta street and small Reymana street, go upstairs , pay 10 zł and fill in a simple paper with your personal info - name and adreess, you need to show your ID with picture (passport for example), then they will take you a photo (small internet camera) and after 3 minutes you take your new card and go downstairs to buy the ticket. I suggest to do it far before the match to avoid sector D as it is rather for fanatics and cheering and singing there is nessesery all the time:)

Edited: 02 September 2012, 09:31
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
183 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: football

Sorry for the edit mistake in the last sentence, I meant "I suggest to buy the ticket before the match and the best sectors are A, E , H , avoid the sector D as it`s for fanatics."

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: football

Sector C is fanatic zone.

http://bp.wisla.krakow.pl/files/mapka.jpg

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
183 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: football

Yes, my mistake, sector C is a fanatic zone.

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: football

I went to the Wisła Kraków v Warsaw game last May. I think it was the last game of the season and I didn't see any trouble. A few firecrackers back on the Rynek for the party afterwards though.

We sat in the 'family section' that had just been opened. I went with locals who sorted out the tickets so I'm not sure how they got us into the family section without kids - maybe you don't need them.

The atmosphere was ace. The singing back and forward from the fans was actually more entertaining that the footy. Sorry Wisła!

The only thing I would say is not to wear anything that, when you go back into town, that shows you've been to the Wisła game. The guys that I was with changed out of their tops just incase we bumped into any Cracovia fans on the way home. No sense in inviting trouble.

Jane

9. Re: football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 10:16