We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice cheap hotel

New Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Nice cheap hotel

I decided to go to Krakow for 2 days instead of one. So I need a nice hotel that isn't going to break the bank!! I will be there oct 13. I would also like some sugestions for where to eat???

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice cheap hotel

Here is the TA list of hotels in Krakow: tripadvisor.co.uk/…T_CAT_HOTEL_MOTEL I think you will find there something that will meet your expectations.

england
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice cheap hotel

Don't know what "cheap" means to you, but I did my research and decided the Kossak gives you a lot for your money. I got best rate by emailing them directly

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice cheap hotel

I would try 3D Travel Advisor, they have a great apartment on No.1 Bujwida Str. Amazingly cheap!!! It comes with ALL the luxuries, even a computer and coffee maker. Yes not just wi-fi, a computer!!!

Leeds, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice cheap hotel

@shaun1967 is totally right, you can get best rates if you contact directlly with hotel, because. Last time I made a reservation by email on cracowrooms.pl and they offered me very good price. It's also nice place, about 20 minutes of walk to the center.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice cheap hotel

Not sure what means "nice" and "cheap" to you, this is a personal thing I guess....

About a year+ ago I stayed at Hotel Polonia, a stone's throw from train station for about 130 zloty for a single room with breakfast. This is nowadays a 3* hotel but used to be a posh hotel a few decades ago, and retains an old fashion warn-out beauty, even a conceirge service. Room was small and fading, but clean, bathrooom was of course ensuite, small but recently renovated. Free Wi-Fi was included in the rate. Breakfast was a very rich buffet including salads, sausages, some fruit, continental stuff, cold meat and the like and you could have cooked eggs upon order without extra charge. Only issue was that location was noisy, otherwise only a quick walk to most places of interest. I think this was good value for money. You may want to check TA reviews.

New Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice cheap hotel

I looking for something that isn't a hostel and not over $75.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice cheap hotel

You will get more replies if you ask on local currency. No idea what your budget is on zlotys!

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice cheap hotel

We stay at a nice little hotel in the Jewish quarter, called the Secesja. Its a 3 star I think, always good value and well run.

It's in a quiet side street and there is a tram stop at the end of the road. You could either walk to the old town in just over 10 mins, or take the tram for 2 stops and be there very quickly.

We book through Yeego, which is always cheaper than booking direct.

www.yeego.com/poland/krakow/hotel24308.html

New Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nice cheap hotel

Thanks for the info!!! I will look into that.

ile-oluji
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Nice cheap hotel

get cheap hotel at lowcosttravelsource.com to any part of the country