We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Polish restaurants and bars

u.k.
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Good Polish restaurants and bars

Hi, we are staying at the Qubus Hotel and wonder if anyone can recommend any good restaurants and bars maybe with some music in the vicinity.

many thanks

Hampshire
Level Contributor
248 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Polish restaurants and bars

Hiya

There's a restaurant called Ogniem i Mieczem on pl. Serkowskiego in Podgorze which is about a 5-10 minute walk from the Qubus - since we discovered it we always make a point of having at least one meal there - the veal shashlick is lovely!

Or you can head over the river into Kazimierz and head for the area around Plac Nowy and Szeroka as there's loads of bars and restaurants to choose from.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Polish restaurants and bars

I find "Ogniem i Mieczem" overpriced and ...

"Warsztat" that is my choice. Kazimierz district, excellent location and food!!!! Best value!!!

I live here in Krakow most of my adult life and will answer all your Krakow related questions with plessure

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
675 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Polish restaurants and bars

Cava Cafe & Wine (aka Ślimakarnia) used to be interesting place, but I haven't been there since this summer.

4. Re: Good Polish restaurants and bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 15:19