We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

Just looking and my quote from resort hoppa is £31.38 then minus 15% making it around £26.00 for the 3 of us return transfer... Is this tooo good to be true?? I have used them before in Spain on a shared transfer and found them ok to use. Does anyone have any experience with them here???? Thanx. :-)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

Forgot to say the quote is for a private transfer!! :-))

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

Sounds ok. I've paid between 60 and 80 (£12 - £16) zloty for a one way private hire. The exchange rate is better now than when I started going to Krakow and the 80zloty transfer was in those days.

Because there's three of you it's a better option than the train. Straight to the door with no time wasted!

Have fun :-)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

Thanks for that :-)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
814 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

That sounds quite fair to me :-)

5. Re: Anyone used resort hoppa for private transfer???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Krakow