We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salt Mine bath salts....

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
Salt Mine bath salts....

Last year when we were there I bought a few tubs of the bath salts and some little single packets. Has anyone been recently and bough some? I'm just wondering if the prices are about the same (5 zlotys per tub but cheaper for the packets).

I'm not going to the mine this year but my MIL is and I want to give her some money to buy me some more.

Or is there a link anywhere for the shop so that I can look there?

Sorry for a daft question but I've promised a lot of people the bath salts and want to know how much I'll need to give her.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salt Mine bath salts....

I'm not sure of the current price but i'm quite sure you can't buy them anywhere online. Been down there 3 times now lol

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salt Mine bath salts....

Sorry I didn't mean to buy online I just meant if there was a link to the shop and see what it sells and the prices lol

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Salt Mine bath salts....

Link to the online shop is in this thread

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g277819-i19753-k58…

Edited: 17 January 2013, 04:56
N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Salt Mine bath salts....

Thank you Ozzlem.......they have exactly what I'm looking for :) Thanks for the link.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Salt Mine bath salts....

Sorry to bump this back up again and it may seem a silly question but can you only buy the bath salts at the Salt Mines? All my friends are asking for them now lol. My inlaws have booked a trip to go there and will buy them for me (well I'll give them the money obviously) but I would have liked to have chosen my own. It doesn't matter if I can't buy them anywhere else but just wondered?

6. Re: Salt Mine bath salts....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:15