We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the average spend per day?

Spennymoor, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
What's the average spend per day?

Wondering what people spent on average per day I am there for a few days at the end of this month and intend to do the usual tours etc.

We are B&B, so need to consider food for rest of day and the eveing drinks etc.

What are typical costs for coffee, beer and meals in restaurants etc?

Many thanks

Krakow Free Walkative Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Good Cracow Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Krakow Direct Private Tours
Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours
Cracow Free Tours Krakow
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Poland
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the average spend per day?

Hi. There have been many threads on this forum about costs of food etc. in Poland. Please, check these two as an example:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g274856-i1119-k5…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g274847-i3709-k5…

Edited: 19 February 2013, 14:18
London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the average spend per day?

Coffe about £1.60, though around the main square it could be £2 or more.

Beer varies, about £1.60 to £1.80 for 500 ml, even in a restaurant. Special offers can reduce it to £1 for 500ml.

A meal can vary considerably, but you can get a very nice 2 course meal for under £10. After two courses, you won't be able to manage a sweet.

Obviously, you can pay more at posher restaurants, but even at the top end (Wenzl, for example) you shouldn't pay more than about £30 a head.

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
777 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the average spend per day?

On recent trips I budgeted at around £50 per day which would include breakfast, dinner, a snack and drinks. Never even got close to spending the full amount.

Spennymoor, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the average spend per day?

thanks folks - all v helpful!

5. Re: What's the average spend per day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 07:15