We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live football

Craigavon, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Live football

Hi, we are going to Krakow tomorrow and have just realised both the Liverpool v spurs match and the man u v chelsea match are on at 4pm on Sunday, as we have both liverpool and man u fans in or party we would like to know if any bars would be showing both games on different tvs ?

G&L

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live football

I quite sure the Irish Mbassy bar off Rynek Glowny will be ;-)

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Live football

Yes the Irish Embassy will def have it www.irishmbassy.com/Krakow/EN/index.html

the English Football Club http://www.efckrakow.pl/?sLang=en

And Cheers Pub only Scottish pub in Krakow will also have it

cracow-life.com/drink/…1607-Cheers_Pub

Enjoy your stay there :)

Kev :)

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live football

irish Mbassy has 2 SKY systems and can get ITV so will be able to show both games at the same time. The pub has 3 floors. Normally they put different games on different floors. The might put one screen on the middle floor to the other game from the game on that floor.

Someplace else at the sheraton has 9 screens on one level and 2 sky boxes so should be able to show both games. They might struggle to find ITV as their dish was not big enough to get it on 103 . it was available on the Other Channels menu option on one of their boxes

Cheers only has one SKY box and cannot pick up ITV as far as I am aware so i suspect they will only have the liverpool game

Not sure aboutthe set up in the English Sports bar

The irish Pub "pod popogamia" on Jana has a SKY box and will possibly be able to show both games as well.

Edited: 07 March 2013, 09:11
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live football

The England vs Italy rugby will also be on in Irish Mbassy, so I suspect 1 floor for each match.

there are 3 or 4 screens on each of the 3 floors so room for everyone.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live football

I think the rugby finishes before the 2nd football match starts.

Edited: 07 March 2013, 20:58
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live football

There'll be a bit of an overlap, rugby starts at 16:00 and Man Utd at 17:30

7. Re: Live football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 07:15