We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spending money in krakow

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
spending money in krakow

how much English money will i need for a 4 day break in Krakow im going Thursday to Monday and plan to rather a lot of drinking and clubbing plus a few trips to the food shops? would 1500 zloty be enough which is £320?

Edited: 08 March 2013, 11:27
Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
706 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spending money in krakow

Have a check through this recent post, it may be helpful tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g274772-i961-k62…

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spending money in krakow

I think £320 should be suffice, you booked any trips?

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spending money in krakow

Just got back from a fri to mon and spent approximately 250 Pounds. Change your money around the square for about 4.76Zloty. Lager varies from 5zl to 15zl, We did Auschwitz, Saltmines, schindlers factory and a couple of clubs.

Bournemouth, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: spending money in krakow

You changed you're hey over there? Where is schindlers factory?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spending money in krakow

Always change your money in Krakow you get a much better rate than in England. I always use my debit card even with bank fees it is still cheaper than exchanging in England. There are lots of cash machines all over the city.

If you are using an exchange bureau always ask how much you are going to get before handing over your cash. Some are ok but others will try to mislead you.

Krakow
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: spending money in krakow

What is the best clubs to go to we are situated near market square

Bournemouth, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: spending money in krakow

Shakers is awesome and so is respect Klub

8. Re: spending money in krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:16