We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warsaw airport food

Montville, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Warsaw airport food

I am taking a plane from the airport in Warsaw to Zurich at 2:30 pm, Are there decent, reasonably priced places for lunch in the airport or should I bring something to eat with me to the airport?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Warsaw airport food

Not by my definition of "decent" and "reasonably priced", no.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warsaw airport food

once inside the security zone,head to the right...theres a cafeteria style restaurant that from my observation seems adequate to the situation....for an american it will be inexpensive and tasty compared to the over processed stuff serveed in american airports

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warsaw airport food

Hey SondraTravel:-) I've yet to find any bad food in Poland in general;-) Having said that, I totally agree with casey128 here.. and think I know the place, lol!! If it's what I'm thinking, it's past security and at least for me, was close enough to the gate for the LOT flight to NYC.. I was surprised to find the food pretty good considering it's an airport.. and nothing fancy.. and as casey128 states, reasonably priced in comparison to other airports;-) Have fun.. and enjoy!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warsaw airport food

Prices for food at Warsaw airport are a little lower than at many other international airports so you might find them good value. Still, prices are higher than in the city. Unfortunately, the number of restaurants is quite limited compared to other airports but there are some food options, of course. No fast food as for instance Burgerking, though.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warsaw airport food

And here is the list: lotnisko-chopina.pl/en/…

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Warsaw airport food

Great link rocking_pony:-) Now I'm really confused, lol!! Doesn't take much sometimes;-) Anyway, those few places if I remember correclty were close to a large DF shopping area.. I remember after that going through another final security/passport check for my flight.. which was all the way at the end of terminal hall.. just before it was a coffee place and this one that we sat and ate at and offered beer/spirits.. I had wine.. closeby there was a staircase.. as well as an elevator leading downstairs to another level .. another tiny DF shop there I remember and a smoking cubicle.. since it was the tail end of the terminal, it was right by a door leading to the outside where employees were coming in/out grabbing a smoke! I was wondering what would happen if I tried walking out there, lol!! Would think security would have been tighter but am guessing it was patroled on the outside;-) This was my first time using the new terminal last May.. I did think though that the secure area after the 2nd check was pretty quiet though! Walked through the entire length there to get to the tail end where the NYC bound LOT flight was.. only area where there was any activity really.. thought that was strange, then again, happy it wasn't what I'm usually used to.. packed terminals at JFK and EWR, lol!! Keep enjoyin' all!

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Warsaw airport food

what no burger king?....i thought this was a civilized country!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Warsaw airport food

LOL casey128:-) Maybe it's because they ARE civilized they don't need/want one;-) Enjoyin'!

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Warsaw airport food

ah yea....the joys of pink slime....may poland be spared!

10. Re: Warsaw airport food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 06:18