We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two more days

wexford
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Two more days

Hi all. Two more days and we are back in krakow for five days.Cant wait lol. How is the weather at the moment?Hope its nice and warm, and not much rain.We don't have any plans really, just chill. Have been to auschwitz, saltmines and zakopane. So maybe do river rafting or go to a nice park.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two more days

If ypu get a chance, head out to Ojcow National Park, or walk in the Jura. But sadly the last few days in S Poland have been pretty stormy - stair-rods today!

wexford
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two more days

Thanks John.Wheres the Jura. Oh no hope it gets better. Twice we have been on June and rained the whole time. We had been thinking of going to ojcow park.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 15:02
Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two more days

The Jura region is sort of west of Ojcow. In fact, Hercules' Hammer by the castle is a Jura formation https:/…99stochowa_Upland

Edited: 24 June 2013, 15:06
wexford
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two more days

Looks beautiful. Can you get a bus to ojcow park?

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two more days

Yes. You meed to check current schedules, but there ought to be a minibus (Unibus) from Ogrodowa/Galeria Krakowska, Bus no. 210 from Bronowice Nowe and Bus no. 267 from Gorka Narodowa

Edited: 24 June 2013, 15:49
wexford
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Two more days

Thank you very much for your help John.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two more days

I added the minbus schedule to my files here 1904loghouse.com/about-ojcow-and-the-jura/

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Two more days

Right now we have another thunderstorm and lots of rain

wexford
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Two more days

Aghhhhh. I really hope it improves

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Two more days

Hi wexmolly i am also in Krakow next weekend looks like the weather is better by Friday lets hope so.Have you been to the zoo? its in the middle of a forest with lots of walking trails all in all a good day out even if you do not go into the zoo.Get the bus 134 from the street next to KS Cracovia stadium.by Blonia parkland.

You will find a cafe by the zoo entrence if you nead to refuel.

Cheers Chris