We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Krakow Airport to Hotel Eden (Jewish Quarter)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Krakow Airport to Hotel Eden (Jewish Quarter)

Forgive me if this question has already been asked - if it has, I could not find the relevant Q&A in the forum.

My wife and I are visiting Krakow during the last week in August. Getting from the airport to the city centre (main train station) seems simple enough, and cheap - PLN 20 (£4) each for a return ticket. However, does anyone know what we might expect to pay for a taxi from the main train station to our hotel in the Jewish Quarter, and in this connection are there any pitfalls or potential problems of which we need to be aware? We are both very travel savvy but this will be our first visit to Krakow, so not sure what to expect. ANY advice re getting from airport to hotel would be most welcome.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Krakow Airport to Hotel Eden (Jewish Quarter)

Around 20PLN

the journey is about 4km

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Krakow Airport to Hotel Eden (Jewish Quarter)

Thank you - most helpful.

3. Re: Getting from Krakow Airport to Hotel Eden (Jewish Quarter)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 07:18