We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tram Stops Krakow

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
JHB
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tram Stops Krakow

Hi,

I am traveling to Krakow with my Mom in September

I don't want to use Taxis bec of Budget constraints So I want to use Public Transport

I had a few questions about Tram Stops :-

1 - Is the Closest Tram Stop for the Hotel ibis budget Kraków Stare "Politechnika"

2 - Is the Closest Tram Stop for St Mary's Church "Poczta Glowna"

3 - Is the Closest Tram Stop for Pauline Church of Ss Michael & Stanisiaus "Orzeszkowej"

(ul Skaleczna 15 , Kazimierz)

4 - Which Tram Stop is Closest to Saint Anne's Church

5 - Which Tram Stop is Closest to Florianska Gate & Barbican

Regards,

Mani

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tram Stops Krakow

To answer your questions:

- the closest tram stop for the Ibis Budget hotel is Politechnika. It's a 10 minute walk to the Barbican & Florianska Gate, another 5 minutes to St Mary's Church and St Ann's Church. Krakow's a very compact city so it makes no sense to take trams between these sites - it will take you much longer than walking.

For the Pauline church, Plac Wolnica or Orzeszkowej are good.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tram Stops Krakow

the old town is almost completely pedestrianized.....the only stop in the old town is plac wszytkich swietych....it is half way between the castle and the square....the barbican is at the other end of the old town.....it seems mobility is a challenge.....they have those nice golf carts there with a running commentary and driver that go all over the place....you might hop on that but i hear you should bargain on the price

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tram Stops Krakow

I echo Ewa's comments

barbican and Florianska gate are closest to Dworzec glwoney stop which is 2 stops away from Politechnika, at the other end of the shopping mall

Poczta Glowna is the next stop and it would be as far to walk from there to St marys as it is from Florianska

JHB
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tram Stops Krakow

Thank You evryone for help

5. Re: Tram Stops Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 06:17